CREWS Project and Pipeline Countries
At the 5th Meeting of the CREWS Steering Committee, the CREWS Secretariat was requested to “consult with the Implementing Partners to propose a revised list of the CREWS Pipeline Countries for the 6th Meeting of the CREWS Steering Committee, based on an updated mapping of the level of demand, risk and leveraging potential”. The operation modalities are found in the Revised Operational Procedures Note No2 Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Project and Pipeline Countries are found in the Revised Investment Plan 2016-2020.
- An ongoing mapping of LDCs and SIDS status and needs serves as the basis for identifying CREWS Project and Pipeline Countries.
Project Countries and Regions:
- Caribbean Lessons Learnt
- Burkina Faso
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Pacific Region: covering Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Niue and Tuvalu, with some services extending to the Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tokelau and Vanuatu
- Papua New Guinea
- West Africa
Pipeline 1 Countries:
- Curaçao incl. St Maarten and Aruba
- Indian Ocean region
Pipeline 2 Countries:
|Cabo Verde||Lao||Haiti||Regional (Phase 2)|
|Comoros||Maldives||Suriname (South America)|
|Djibouti||Myanmar||Regional (Phase 2)|