- GFDRR and WMO support country operations through their respective expert networks, and modalities for engaging and programming in the project countries. UNDRR ensures policy coherence and adherence to the International Sendai Framework Targets and efforts by countries to monitor these.
- InsuResilience – The climate risk insurance initiative
- Weather and Climate Information Services for Africa (WISER)
- Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for Africa and Asia (RIMES)
- African Ministerial Conference on Meteorology (AMCOMET)
- Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS)
- Risk-informed Early Action Partnership (REAP)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Forecast base Action (FbA)